Managing Directors, responsible in accordance with Section 5 TMG (German Telemedia Act):
Alfred Könemann, Yi-Hsien Huang
Register of Companies: Lemgo HRB 7062
VAT ID No: DE 811581409
Tax No. 313 / 5703 / 1572
Peter Hübbe Fotodesign
1. Content of the website
The author of www.andersongroup.eu shall not be liable for the relevance, accuracy, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author for damages of a material or immaterial nature caused by the use or non-use of the information provided and/or by the use of incorrect and incomplete information are essentially impossible, unless the author has verifiably acted with intent or gross negligence.
All offers are subject to change and without obligation. The author expressly reserves the right to alter, amend or delete parts of the pages or the website as a whole, or to cease publication thereof temporarily or permanently, without prior notice.
2. Links to other websites
The author shall be liable for direct or indirect links to other websites outside of the author's scope of responsibility only if he is aware of the content of such sites, and only if it was technically possible and feasible to prevent use in case of illegal content. The author hereby expressly declares that any linked sites were free of illegal content at the time of the link being activated. The author further declares that he has no influence whatsoever on current and future layout or contents of linked sites. The author therefore expressly disassociates himself from all linked pages that were altered after the link was activated. This disclaimer applies for all links within the company's own website and also for external entries in visitor books, discussion forums and mailing lists setup by the author. The liability for illegal, incorrect and incomplete content, and in particular for damages ensuing from the use or non-use of the information depicted, lies solely with the provider of the linked site, and not with the party which merely refers to the publication concerned via links.
The author endeavours to observe in all publications the copyrights to the used graphics and texts, to use graphics and texts he has created himself or to refer to royalty-free graphic and texts. The copyright for published items that the author has created himself rests solely with the author of the pages. Reproduction or use of such graphics, sound documents, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author's express consent.
4. Legal effect of this disclaimer
This disclaimer must be deemed part of the website of www.andersongroup.eu. Insofar as parts or individual formulations of this text fail to comply or no longer comply with legislation, the content and validity of the remaining parts of the document shall remain unaffected.
Section 5 German Telemedia Act – General information requirements
(1) Service providers must keep the following information for commercial telemedia, usually offered for a fee, easily identifiable, directly accessible and constantly available:
1. The name and address under which they are established, in the case of legal entities also the legal structure, the authorised representatives and, insofar as details about the company's capital are disclosed, the equity and nominal capital and also, if not all cash contributions are paid up, the total amount of the outstanding contributions,
2. Data which permit fast electronic contact and direct communication with such providers, including the electronic mail address,
3. insofar as the service is offered and furnished as part of an activity subject to official approval, data on the competent supervisory authority,
4. the register of companies, register of associations, register of partnerships or cooperatives in which they are entered, and also the corresponding register numbers,
5. insofar as the service is offered or furnished in exercising a profession as defined by Article 1, letter d of Directive 89/48/EEC of the Council of 21 December 1988 regarding a general regulation for the recognition of university degrees which complete at least three years of vocational training (ABl. EC N. L 19 P. 16), or as defined by Article 1, letter f of Directive 92/51/EEC of the Council of 18 June 1992 regarding a second general regulation for the recognition of professional education and training, in addition to Directive 89/48/EEC (ABl. EC No. L 209 P. 25, 1995 No. L 17 P. 20), last amended by Directive 97/38/EC of the Commission of 20 June 1997 (ABl. EC No. L 184 P. 31), data on
a) the chamber to which the service providers belong,
b) the statutory professional title and the state in which such professional title was conferred,
c) the designation of the professional laws and how they can be accessed,
6. in cases where they have a VAT identification number in accordance with Section 27a of the VAT Act or a business identification number in accordance with Section 139c of the Fiscal Code, details of this number,
7. in the case of public limited companies, limited partnerships and limited companies being wound up or in liquidation, the details thereof.
(2) Further information requirements under different legislation remain unaffected.
Section 7 German Telemedia Act – General principles
(1) Service providers are responsible for their own information, which they offer for use, in accordance with the general laws.
(2) Pursuant to Sections 8 to 10, service providers are not obliged to monitor, or in some cases research, the information they transfer or store which makes reference to an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general legislation remain unaffected, even in the event of the service provider not being responsible in accordance with Section 8 to 10. The secrecy of telecommunications in accordance with Section 88 of the Telecommunications Act must be preserved.